Enjoy these unique fitness journals and memory books to stay fit during your pre and postnatal period.
Regular exercise has numerous health benefits, all of which apply equally to the new mother as at any other stage of life. These benefits include assistance with weight loss, increased aerobic fitness, social interaction and psychological wellbeing. Exercise after giving birth can also hasten recovery, and assist with muscle strength and toning.
Exercising after you have your baby can improve your physical and mental wellbeing. It can:
- Help restore muscle strength and firm up your body.
- Make you less tired because it raises your energy level and improves your sense of wellbeing.
- Promote weight loss.
- Improve your cardiovascular fitness and restore muscle strength.
- Condition your abdominal muscles.
- Improve your mood, relieve stress and help prevent postpartum depression.
We can guarantee that you will enjoy the Fit Pregnancy Journal and the Get Fit With Your Baby Book.