WHEN I GROW UP I WILL BE A DOCTOR - Let's Write the Future with This Memory Book of Dreams.
- Every kid has dreams, so why not making them a reality?
- A UNIQUE MEMORY BOOK THAT ENCOURAGE CHILDREN TO PURSUE THEIR GOALS - This is not only a book that teaches how to be a doctor, this is also a journal with activities and spaces for photos and writing in which kids will have the opportunity to get inspired about the type of medic they want to be in the future.
- BECOME IN THE BEST DOCTOR EVER! - Inside this keepsake book you will find a TO DO LIST that will motivates you to achieve your goals, such as meet a true medical doctor, such as a surgeon, get to know a medical clinic, use the equipment, write a letter to a real physician and to your future self, etc.
- TREASURE MEMORIES FOREVER - Imagine that all the things you wrote in this memory book become into a reallity in the future... Enjoy this product idea that is also a drawing and coloring book! It comes with 24 illustrated pages with guide lines to write, figures to color, spaces for photos and challenges. Each page meassures 8 x 6 inches and you can use the 36 high-quality stickers included to interact with your book.
- A PERFECT GIFT FOR BOYS, GIRLS AND PRESCHOOLERS - Give this present for a special ocasion, such as birthday, christmas, etc. This book is also a great tool for schools that want to reivent the way of teaching through imagination and empowerment. The best educational toy!
HELP KIDS TO FIND THEIR ASPIRATIONS IN LIFE
A lot of kids have big dreams about what they want to do as adults — whether that’s become a professional athlete or a teacher — but no idea of what it takes to get there. Dreaming about the future is important, but without a plan, it often ends with just that — a dream. THERE IS SUCH A DISCONNECT BETWEEN THE KIDS DREAMING AND THE KIDS DOING. And that is why it is important focusing on three guiding principles: self-worth, engagement, and purpose. Helping children work on these qualities will ultimately help them to feel academic motivation, a clear predictor of academic achievement.